Friday, June 13, 2014

Work of Art that I am the most proud of


I am most proud of my still life painting for many reasons. First, I spent the most time on this project trying to get the right colors, texture, and shape to the objects in the painting. From the start I felt very motivated for this project to see how well I could depict the still life I chose to paint. It really taught me to take my time and focus on the quality of my work in order to get the best product possible. Also, I am very pleased with how it turned out, I had remembered what I needed to change and do differently from my practice paintings. For example, like making my highlights a shade of the color of the object, rather than white. All in all This work of art is by far my favorite piece that I have done this class because of the time, and effort that i put into it, and the outcome of the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment