Friday, June 6, 2014

Watercolor Excercises and Techniques





Purpose:

To experiment with a variety of watercolor techniques;
To make connections between experimenting with watercolor techniques learned to creating your own landscape watercolor.



In the watercolor I have learned more than I have in any other unit. Watercolor is very different from any other medium for many reasons. First, I learned that it is best to work from light to dark layering paint to create a darker color. Also I learned about the endless ways to tamper with the ways to use watercolor paint on paper, including using salt, tissue paper, and the different ways to layer paint. Finally, I learned to be careful when i am painting because with watercolors, you cant just cover up an are you put the wrong color.

No comments:

Post a Comment