Friday, January 31, 2014

Hopes and Aspirations

I am motivated to be successful for many reasons. First, I am motivated by the feeling you get for completing a challenge. Next it feels great receiving appreciation for completing something that I put a lot of effort into and did successfully. Also I feel that there is no reason to not be successful. All in all I strive to be successful because of the great feeling, and appreciation along with the question: why not be successful?

First of all, in order to be successful, I think that the teacher can help provide ideas to make my work better. Next, I think that motivation, such as compliments (when applicable) are helpful to me. Also constructed criticism is very useful in changing my work to make it better. All in all, I believe that my teacher should provide ideas for me, be motivational, and give constructed criticism that will improve my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment